Saturday, July 27, 2013

Perfect Launcher

Hi,

We have launched a new app in the last week "Perfect Launcher"

A launcher replacement with High performance and Highly customizable (Needs android 4.12+)

Features include:

√ Apply ADW icon themes.
√ Enable auto-rotate

App Drawer:
√ Separate Apps/Widgets in drawer
√ Vertical Drawer.
√ Transition effects.

HomeScreen
√ Hide search bar
√ Hide homescreen page indicator
√ Infinite Homescreen Scrolling

Dock
√ Enable/disable dock.
√ Scrolling Dock - up to 7 pages.
√ Icon scale.

Gestures:
√Gesture to launch apps/shortcut/Launcher Actions

Backup/Restore
√Backup settings and screen configuration to SD.

Download:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pk.com.android.launcher










6 comments:

  1. I don't know how to get in touch with you regarding your perfect keyboard app. I can't download extra skins. when I go there I don't find any at the Play Store. Can you help? Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,


    Today i was visit this blog that very informative blog about mobile, i am feeling in this blog about discount deals ways. i am tell you about discount deals. i will need printer ink so i will search on Google 101Inks Coupons. with the help of this Discount Code we will get discount on our products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no Google Play on my device. How can I get this launcher?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has nothing at all to do with Perfect Keyboard??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you're not keepign up with your blog, which is not good for your users. I wanted this app specifically to show a number row at the top of my keyboard layout. It does NOT do this. How do I tweak the settings for this? Otherwise, it's very generic, no better/worse than any other keyboard app.

    ReplyDelete